Friday, May 7, 2010

Emiline & Annabelle

Checked out a new fabric store in Montreal…great to see that I could get my fabric fix satisfied and support local as well. They were so friendly and helpful. With a cup of coffee in one hand and a bolt of fabric in the other I could browse, shop, and take my time choosing without feeling rushed! Love it! The hardest part is choosing!!! I realized I had picked out the same fabric as my decorating savvy friend, E! I love her enough not to steal her inspiration!!

I am still trying to make up my mind about what colour scheme I should do. I have been very non committal with anything like this…I feel like I don’t want to rush into anything because I have to live with it for a while.

http://www.emelineandannabelle.com/studio-boutique/



No comments:

Post a Comment