Monday, June 28, 2010

The play kitchen.








So this
is my obsession for the week. Play kitchens. I am in the US and LOVING the shopping.
I pop my little head in little shops and browse through cute things, expensive things, if I only had room in the car things..etc.
It was D's birthday last week and we postponed it until this week so that we could get ready and not have her third birthday in the car. Yes, we really did tell her that she couldn't turn 3 until we were ready.
I bought an adorable little set of plastic cookies, since she loves to play 'kitchen' and prepare us all imaginary treats.
In my searching, I also came across an adorable play kitchen via craigslist for a fraction of the cost with lots of accessories. I think she will love it, and assuming Livvie is not a huge tomboy, she will love it, too!
Here a few of the ones I have been looking at: 1.craigslist 2.retro pink target 3.retro pink target 4. ikea
Yay, to living vicariously through my daughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment