Monday, June 21, 2010

Can't have it all.

Here I am in sunny florida, loving everything and had a perfect trip down. We got here despite a broken van, a break in to the van, a stolen purse, the door project which took far more tim ethan expected, buying a new van, 2 young kids and a baby!
The van is a dream a and made the trip so relaxing having to not worry about break downs or being packed to the brim. The apartment I have is so great as well. Air conditioned, clean, very large...I tried to push the limit!
This morning I tried to audit a class. Church history. I wanted to take this class last summer as well, but because of circumstances, it just didn't work. I thought it would work this time since it is during Livie's nap. She screamed during the introduction and I bolted. I don't want to be THAT lady. ;)
So realizing that this was not working as she screamed every time I got close to the classroom, I decided that these mornings should be spent in having my own class at home, reading, praying and building up my own relationship with the LORD. It is actually a blessing mixed with the disappointment. Thanks God, I needed that was my prayer today. i do have a great life, great kids, everything great, but even I know that you can't have it all. And thats ok..Thanks God for another great lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment