Sunday, December 12, 2010

Advent fail.


So it turns out this year is just like the rest. December hits and by the time I am through with the first two parties, I am worn out. That's right, it takes a lot of energy to party with a family of five.
Did I mention that is usually by December 5th?
So here we are in mid December, and I have yet to do one advent activity. On the bright side, at least the actual calendar is made. In all its tacky Christmas glory, it is done. I wanted to do it all "etsy", but it turns out I am too cheap to buy the cool fabric. I can't even say the name Amy Butler without a tear. ;)


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the calendar! While at your place on Sunday I thought it made your place homey and welcoming :D

    And don't feel pressured to do everything on the calendar, just pray about doing a few things maybe? Less stress and more meaningful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. loni, this is beautiful! not a fail at all!!!
    how did you put the numbers on? stencils?
    it looks great... shame I didn't get over to your house during the season much, or I would have said this a long time ago (just reading you blog fir the first time in a while in January!)

    ReplyDelete